The Terms and Conditions given govern your use of the Jobs4worldwide (“we”, or “us”) website and your relationship with us. You are requested to read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities at law. The use of the site is restricted if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
Jobs4worldwide is the owner and operator of http://jobs4worldwide.com/ website (the “Site”). With access to the site, browsing through the website, entering or requesting any information regarding our referral program or website information or similar, you are agreeing with our terms of service.
Your use of the Website
By using our site you agree to the below-mentioned conditions:
- Any consent submitted will comply with and apply to local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- No impersonating another user or entity falsely;
- You will not misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- No collecting or harvesting (or permitting anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content without their written consent;
- Our website shall strictly be used only for legal purposes and avoid any infringing, defamatory, harassing, or abusive usage that violates the privacy or rights of other users or any third party
- It is strictly prohibited to send spam or any unsolicited bulk email, for computer or network hacking or cracking or to transmit any viruses or any such kind of activity.
- You shall not access Jobs4worldwide content through any means other than our website.
Violations and Restrictions
If you violate any part of these Terms and Conditions then your permission to access and use Jobs4worldwide Content and the Site automatically terminates and you are required to immediately destroy any copies held by you of Jobs4worldwide content. The website content is specially designed to present our content in a unique presentable format.
We are highly concerned with the integrity of our content being viewed by a third party which may include advertising materials/content that are not been authorised by us to be displayed. Any parts of our content cannot be duplicated, destroyed, reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, etc., without our prior written consent.
Jobs4worldwide reserves all the rights not expressly granted to the content, the website and the term and conditions; and do not transfer the ownership of these rights to anyone.
Our site is available only for users above the age of 18 and who can form legally binding contracts.
Referrals by Candidate / Employer
The rules specified by Jobs4worldwide (referred to as “the company”) from time to time stand applicable to any referral made. By making a referral, you explicitly agree to be bound by the terms of the referral decided by the company. The company reserves the right to negate the referrals at its discretion without any prior notice.
Any referral made either by the candidate or employer is considered valid when the referred candidate/business/employer enters the name and contact details of the referee (the person referring) on the online registration form at the time of registering.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions
Any changes or modifications made in the terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and the previous terms and conditions shall stand null and void. In case of any changes, the same shall be communicated to you through your registered email, push notifications and website pop-ups. You must pay a timely visit to this page to stay updated with any changes or modifications made.
Jobs4worldwide may change, modify or discard the website or the terms and conditions or the privacy policies at any time without any prior notice.
Last Updated On: 15/03/2023